From the St. Louis College of Pharmacy:
I am excited to announce St. Louis College of Pharmacy’s Health Care Summer Immersion Program!
The six-day, five-night residential program will provide high school students the opportunity to explore health care careers while also building a foundation for their transition to college life.
Students who participate in the program will:
• Explore opportunities in health care, including pharmacy and research.
• Engage in hands-on, college-level academic and lab experiences, such as anatomy and pharmacy compounding.
• Experience exclusive activities like a behind-the-scenes look at how pharmacists care for animals at the nation’s top zoo.
• Interact with faculty and top health care professionals.
• Participate in a group leadership project
• Experience what life is like on a college campus in the heart of bustling city.
Students will stay in the College’s residence hall, attend engaging learning experiences, participate in daily evening activities throughout the city of St. Louis and develop skills in leadership, networking and etiquette.
Health Care Summer Immersion Program
August 2-7, 2020
This registration fee is all-inclusive and covers housing, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), program materials, lab equipment and activity expenses.
Only 24 students will be selected to attend.
If you have students who may be interested, they can learn more about the program and apply by visiting stlcop.edu/immersion.
Additionally, know that we are closely monitoring developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. At this time, we are planning to host this program in August. If continued social distancing restrictions prevent us from holding the program on campus, all students selected for the program will receive a full refund.
Director of Admissions