A certified A+ student who has graduated from a Scott City High School has a four-year window in which to take advantage of the financial incentives. To be eligible for incentives, participants must:
- Complete and submit the Request for A+ Incentives form. The window for submitting this form is May 1-20 of the year of graduation. The form is available in the A+ Office.
- Be verified by the A+ Coordinator and certified as eligible for A+ incentives.
- Be notified in writing as to approval or denial of their eligibility to receive A+ incentives. If denied, the participant will be provided with reason for the denial.
- Have name and social security number submitted to the State Department of Elementary and Secondary education, A+ Division.
- Inform the post-secondary institution to which they have made application of their intent to use the financial incentives. The institution will prepare the necessary paperwork and bill the State of Missouri.
- Enroll and attend on a full-time basis a Missouri public community college or vocational- technical school.
- Maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while attending any post-secondary institution.
- Complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for each year the student is enrolled in school.