During the PTO Open House on August 13th, from 5 pm until 7 pm, immunizations will be offered at Scott City Schools, in high school room 25 (next to high school counseling center). Students entering 8th and 12th grades must have certain immunizations to meet state requirements.
- Parent must be present with student if they are less than 18 years old.
- Medicap will bill private insurance and Medicaid, but any copay for private insurance must be paid by CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Medicap will not have the capability to process debit/credit cards when they are on our campus.
- Parent will need to have insurance/Medicaid card with them for billing purposes.
- Cash price for anyone without medical coverage: Tdap = $50.00, Meningitis = $140
- Parent needs to bring student's shot records with them if possible, so Medicap staff can document the immunization on the student's record. The school needs "written proof" that this immunization was completed.
- They will ONLY be giving 2 vaccines: Tdap and Meningitis. If a student needs a vaccine other than one of those two, then they will not be available at PTO open house.
To view more information, please visit the flyer by clicking here: